Monday, August 27, 2012

New Years Resolutions

Yes, it's a New Year when you're a teacher. And this year I am continuing to focus on the positive and look at a positive change that I want to make:


  • Begin each day and class with a positive intention: This is one I co-opted from Oprah Winfrey. I consider what is my positive intention when planning and teaching. It makes a huge difference for me. Try it! 
Rather than set myself up for failure like most who have New Year's Resolutions, I want to try something different. I'm going to have Monthly Resolutions. This will be the first and if it is not exactly monthly that I review this, that's OK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Inspired Math Professor Blog by Susan McCourt is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.