Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Better than an index card?

Every semester I asked students for information about them, usually on an index card, and rarely did I look at them again.

While reading blogs on Sunday, I ran across an idea from a high school math teacher blogger Aaron  about adapting a Facebook page to use for information.

He posted the page on Scribd and I decided to adapt his page for the college math classreoom and begin posting on Scribd too.

Here's my "Fakebook" page for students to complete:


Fakebook College

1 comment:

  1. I distributed these in class yesterday and they were well received. I glanced at some and may use them in class to refer to occasionally and read their responses.

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
Inspired Math Professor Blog by Susan McCourt is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.