Monday, August 2, 2010

Favorite Blogs: George Woodbury's Blogarithm

I began following George Woodbury's Blog several months ago when I was looking for another Inspired Math Prof who mentioned using MyMathLab or StatCrunch like I do. I found that and more!

George's no-nonsense style is compelling as are his succinct posts telling of his use of different pedagogies and tools (tech and not). Reading his blog, I have met a prof who clearly enjoys teaching and working with students. He also is not afraid of updating his teaching with new ideas.

His most recent post "This Fall’s Blog Schedule" offers his plan to blog during the upcoming semester. He has laid out a schedule to post each week about MyMathLab, Study Skills, and more.

So it's a great time to begin to follow him. Stop on by and tell him I said, "Hello!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Inspired Math Professor Blog by Susan McCourt is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.