Saturday, August 7, 2010

MCC Math and Tech BootCamp Preview

I am off to the Muskegon (Michigan) Math and Tech Bootcamp early tomorrow morning. Last year I attended the Level 1 workshop and learned so much and met some great colleagues including the Worshop organizer and leader, Maria H. Andersen, who is a community college math professor and an education futurist. You can see more about her work at www.teachingcollegemath.com

I hesitated returning again so soon, but now I know it was the right decision. I'll be posting here during the week, letting you know about my sessions and all that I'm learning and some new colleagues.

If you are a beginner or experienced college math instructor using technology, I encourage you to attend next year. And whether you teach math or teach another discipline with technology, there is much to learn at TeachingCollegeMath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Inspired Math Professor Blog by Susan McCourt is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.